10 Major Developments in Ibeju Lekki
10 Major Developments in Ibeju Lekki
The Real Estate market is almost the same all over the world, location has a greater influence on your investment. The appreciation and potential of the property are 80% dependent on its location. For instance, the likes of Lekki, Ikoyi, Ikeja, Victoria Island, and other major locations we have:
- Dangote Refinery and Petrochemical Industry is Africa’s largest refinery: Dangote’s project is a major industrial project in Nigeria that will cost $17 Billion. It will be the largest industrial project in Africa and the refinery will employ 20,000 Nigerians on completion. The increase of people from this population means an increase in housing and housing appreciation in the area. This single project will not only be favorable to the Lagos state government but the whole of Nigeria and Africa. With this project, Nigeria will save at least $10 billion annually on imports.
- The Lekki Free Trade Zone (FTZ): is a planned satellite city for Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. The project is expected to cost over N1 billion and will be funded by the Federal Government and Lagos State Government. The project is expected to bring modern industrial businesses and trade to the area.
- Lekki International Airport is being constructed by the Lagos State Government and will have a capacity of up to 5 million passengers annually. The master plan has already been set in place, and 3500 hectares of land have been allocated for the airport.
- The Lekki Deep Seaport is located opposite the Lekki Free Trade Zone and is an establishment that handles over 6 million TEUs of containers. The project has been estimated to provide employment opportunities to over 170,000 Nigerians either directly or indirectly.
- Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate is a one-of-a-kind residential development with an 18-hole world-class golf course. The scenery is serene and private, providing the perfect environment for golf enthusiasts to practice their favorite sport.
- Pan African University: This privately owned University has its new campus at Eleranigbe, close to Eleko in Ibeju Lekki.
- Shopping Mall: We have different shopping malls being set up in Ibeju Lekki. For instance, a massive ShopRite already in place, Yomade shopping complex, Mayfair shopping complex, and others. These developments help in the massive growth of the area.
- 4th Mainland Bridge: This is a proposed 38km project to be built by the Lagos state government, linking Lagos island to Ibeju Lekki, Baiyeku towns, and across Lagos Lagoon down to Ikorodu. This bridge will complement the 3rd Mainland Bridge to help with the road network of the region. Thus, boost the economy of the state and encouraging investment as well.
- Lekki Tourist Centre: We have the likes of Lekki Conservation Centre, golf course, Lekki Tourist Centre, Private Beaches, and Resorts that make Ibeju Lekki a great site for tourism.
- Different Companies: There are different companies such as Indomie Industry, Eleganza Industries, Power oil production plant, Coscharis Group with all these companies in the area, they’ll definitely make Ibeju Lekki the major business district in Lagos.
In conclusion, with these major developments in Ibeju-Lekki is undoubtedly a perfect and best time to create wealth. This is because, with these projects in the area, the economic activities will be on the high side. Thus, making Ibeju Lekki the major business district in the state (Lagos) and even in the country(Nigeria).
Get a piece of Ibeju lekki today for just N5,000,000 for 300sqm, payable in 3 months.
for more details Contact Us.
Leave a Comment