REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Boundless Diamond is an investment package designed to meet the needs of individuals and organizations that wish to take advantage of the opportunities inherent in the real estate market without necessarily purchasing land. The investment is designed such that investors make a capital deposit for a period of 180 days, 365 days and 730 days, which in turn gives the Returns on investment (ROI) of 15%, 35% and 70%. Depending on the amount and duration of the investment. The investment packages come in different bundles which are; Diamond Executive, Diamond Specialty, Diamond Supreme, Diamond Basic, Diamond Regular and Diamond Treasures. This various package is tailored to meet different individual needs and affordability.
BOUNDLESS DIAMOND INVESTMENT PACKAGES
BENEFITS OF OUR INVESTMENT PACKAGE
- Build Equity for the future: One of the advantages of investing in real estate is being able to build equity. Equity is an asset that is part of your net worth.
- You generate passive income; By investing in real estate, you can generate a passive income that is nearly tax-free.
- It can provide cash flow for Retirement; Real estate investing, when done right, is a stable way to increase wealth over a period of time. Among the many benefits of real estate investing is that it can provide cash flow for retirement.
- It is a hedge against inflation; Real Estate investment returns beat inflationary rates any day any time.
- It is an alternative means of saving for children’s future education; Real estate investing can be an alternative vehicle for college savings. It is recommended that young families invest in the purchase of one property for each child they believe will attend college.
- Wealth creation; One of the many benefits of investing in real estate is being able to generate wealth through appreciation, building equity, and hedging against inflation.
- It is a stable investment with ongoing income; Unlike stock market investments, real estate investment does not wildly fluctuate daily. It is a stable investment that provides you with an income. You simply collect your ongoing income (known as ROI on Cash Return) periodically.
DOCUMENT TO BE GIVEN AFTER INVESTMENT
- Deed of Agreement stating the terms and conditions of investment and agreed on the date of cash out.
- Post-dated cheque showing capital invested and accrued interest (ROI).